SPECIALIST (LAB MANAGER) IN BIOLOGY OF ASTROCYTES RESEARCH GROUP
We currently seek applicants for
Specialist (Lab Manager) in Biology of Astrocytes Research Group
nr ref. LM/A/21
A lab manager position is available in the team of Biology of Astrocytes at Łukasiewicz-PORT. We are looking for a highly enthusiastic person to strengthen our interdisciplinary team with her/his technical excellence and administrative skills. You will support the lab in exciting research combining state-of-the-art genetic approaches with advanced molecular and physiological readouts of the cell function. You should be self-driven and independently thinking individual with a degree in biological sciences and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. .
• Logistics and organization of work in a research laboratory: equipment and supplies maintenance, process and work optimization, timely implementation of tasks in accordance with standards and procedures.
• Preparing consumables and equipment orders in accordance with PZP.
• Taking care of laboratory documentation, work instructions and procedures.
• Efficient communication with other Departments and Research Groups.
• Taking care of cleanliness and safety at work.
• Scientific duties in your background methods.
• M.Sc. degree, preferably in biological sciences.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Very good work organization, multitasking and time management.
• Experienced to work in interdisciplinary teams.
• Conscientiousness and accuracy.
• Professional level of English.
• Preferred background: biotechnology, biology, genetics.
What we offer:
• Full Time contract at the position of Specialist in R&D Department.
• Competitive salary.
• Scientific and organizational support.
• A friendly, inspiring, interdisciplinary environment.
• Social benefits.
Please send your resume via link:
Application deadline: July 28th , 2021
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.