Łukasiewicz – PORT activity focuses on Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Material Engineering, allowing for comprehensive research work as well as pilot study for industry. All our laboratories are equipped with the highest-class research equipment enabling the implementation of commercial orders as well as basic and applicative research projects. Łukasiewicz – PORT applies for grants from various financing sources, as an independent applicant, member of larger consortia or a subcontractor in implementation projects. We manage projects from submission to settlement, and in the case of partnerships in implementation projects we offer our experience in coordinating project work.
We specialize in acquiring and accounting for both national and international funds. In addition, we support our clients in development and competitiveness through technology transfer and innovation management.
ŁUKASIEWICZ – PORT AS A PARTNER IN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
We implement projects as a Leader or as a Partner in consortia with enterprises, as part of Regional Operational Programs, Smart Growth Operational Programme – Fast Track, Applicative Projects or Regional Science and Research Agendas.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Having the status of a scientific unit, Łukasiewicz – PORT performs research for SMEs as a subcontractor participating in the popular Innovation Voucher mechanism of support, financed by the Smart Development Operational Program. Performing R&D works commissioned by the Ministry of the Treasury, Łukasiewicz – PORT supports enterprises in obtaining financial support in the Market Research or Technological Loan competitions.
Preparation of the required documentation in order to obtain grants for investment projects, e.g., implemented under Regional Operating Programs
SUPPORT IN THE FIELD OF PROJECT SETTLEMENT
- preparation of documentation necessary to formulate a grant agreement,
- preparation of grant applications,
- making necessary project changes
- monitoring the schedules for the funding application calls in research and development projects,
- verification of the existing documentation in terms of chances of obtaining funds,
- selection of the founding source for a research project or development work
- development of application documentation and coordination of work related to their submission,
- optimising the project to maximise the chances of receiving a grant.
If you would like to obtain information about support in the implementation of research projects and raising funds for their financing, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org