Łukasiewicz – PORT carries out diagnostic tests for the SARS-CoV-2 virus (known as coronavirus). It is possible thanks to our resources, which include high-class equipment, infrastructure necessary for laboratory diagnostics, high safety standards, a team of qualified and experienced laboratory employees, including diagnosticians.
Medical Diagnostic Laboratory Łukasiewicz PORT in Wroclaw performs RT-qPCR genetic tests and antigen tests as part of COVID-19 diagnostics.
RT-PCR tests, thanks to an ultra-sensitive method of isolation and reproduction of specific DNA fragments, detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus genetic material in the test sample.
RT-PCR tests are considered the gold standard in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection. They show high efficiency (98%), and in order to perform them, a small amount of material collected from the patient in the form of nasopharyngeal swab is enough.
In May 2020, the diagnostic laboratory Łukasiewicz – PORT was entered on the Ministry of Health nationwide list of COVID-19 laboratories.
We collect swabs and perform tests as part of commercial orders for individuals, institutions and enterprises.
The Łukasiewicz – PORT diagnostic laboratory is also authorized to carry out tests for the presence of COVID-19 under the national Entry System which are reimbursed from the funds of the National Health Fund.
Depending on the selected offer, we issue the test result up to 36h.
More information about the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the principles of COVID-19 prevention and treatment can be found on the World Health Organization (WHO) and the State Sanitary Inspection websites.
- I want to establish permanent cooperation in the diagnosis of patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- I want to examine the employees or patients of my unit for coronavirus once.
- I want to regularly check the employees or patients of my unit for coronavirus.
→ Contact us:
NOTE: Łukasiewicz – PORT performs coronavirus tests for the public sector on preferential price terms
- I have had contact with a person who is infected or who has been diagnosed with a suspected Covid-19 infection:
- Inform Sanitary and Epidemiological Station and find out if you are eligible for the NHF refundable test – follow the instructions of the sanitary and epidemiological station staff, provide contact to our Laboratory or
- Inquire at your workplace about the possibility of conducting a test, which will be financed by the employer – ask the employer about the possibility of conducting screening tests, pass the contact to our Laboratory to the company.
- Please contact our Drive Thru collection point.
NOTE: Łukasiewicz – PORT performs coronavirus tests for the public sector on preferential price terms.
How to prepare for the test?
Swabs for the RT-PCR test are collected at three Collection Points in Wrocław:
- Drive-thru in Łukasiewicz – PORT (entry from Pracka Street), Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – noon.
- Drive-thru at the Wrocław Airport (Graniczna Street 190, car park B in front of the terminal), Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – noon., Sat. 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Walk-thru in car park at the Marshal’s Office, Mazowiecka Street, Mon.-Sat., 8 a.m. – noon.
The person being swabbed must have:
- identity card – the document necessary for the identification of the data,
- hand sanitizer– hands should be disinfected.
Before arrival, rinse your mouth with boiled water and do not eat at least 2-3 hours before taking the swab. For more information on preparing for the study, see
How RT-qPCR is conducted
COVID TESTS– INFORMATION
phone: +48 887 781 068 (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Have you got questions about your test result?
phone: +48 887 781 072 (Mon.-Fri., 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
Offer for Employers: