Rapid antigen tests
Łukasiewicz – PORT performs diagnostic tests for SARS-CoV-2 virus (so-called coronavirus). Thanks to our resources, which include high-class equipment, infrastructure necessary for laboratory diagnostics, a team of qualified and experienced laboratory employees, diagnosticians and high safety standards, we can carry out the entire test procedure.
Medical Diagnostic Laboratory Łukasiewicz PORT in Wroclaw as part of COVID-19 diagnostics performs RT-qPCR genetic tests and antigen tests.
We collect swabs and perform tests for individuals, institutions and employers.
More information about the SARS-Co 2 and COVID-19 you can find on the World Health Organization (WHO) and National Health Inspectorate.
Rapid antigen tests to detect the presence of viral proteins (antigens) are used in response to the extended duration of PCR testing. Tests meet the highest quality standards and have been approved for use by the European Committee for Health Safety.
The 2019-nCoV coronaviruses consist of four basic viral proteins:
- Protein S – a spike fusion protein
- Protein E – envelope
- Protein M – membrane
- Protein N – nucleocapsid
The Roche (SD BIOSENSOR) SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test offered by the Łukasiewicz PORT Medical Diagnostic Laboratory is a rapid immunochromatographic test in which the use of specific antibodies makes it possible to detect proteins – antigens of the SARS-COV-2 virus.
The test, by meeting quality standards, has been authorized by the European Committee on Health Safety.
The result of a common EU approach to COVID-19 testing is the creation of a so-called:
- European Common List of Rapid Antigen Tests.
- Mutual Recognition List.
Detailed information on travelling to individual countries, applicable restrictions and travel safety guidelines can be found i.a. at the following link.
The antigen test offered by the Łukasiewicz PORT Medical Diagnostic Laboratory meets all European and global criteria. Our test has:
- Quality parameters:
– sensitivity 95,5%,
– 99,2% specificity,
– internal control of the test.
- The test is on the European Common List.
- The test is on the European List of Mutual Recognition.
- Swabs are taken with a flexible, flocked nylon swab stick.
Test result available in the Entry to Poland Record system on the same day after 12.30 p.m.
More information about pricing and testing process can be found here.
- I want to establish permanent cooperation in the diagnosis of patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- I want to examine the employees or patients of my unit for coronavirus once.
- I want to regularly check the employees or patients of my unit for coronavirus.
JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
phone: +48 510 132 347
NOTE: Łukasiewicz – PORT performs coronavirus tests for the public sector on preferential price terms
- I have had contact with a person who is infected or who has been diagnosed with a suspected Covid-19 infection:
- Inform Sanitary and Epidemiological Station and find out if you are eligible for the NHF refundable test – follow the instructions of the sanitary and epidemiological station staff, provide contact to our Laboratory or
- Inquire at your workplace about the possibility of conducting a test, which will be financed by the employer – ask the employer about the possibility of conducting screening tests, pass the contact to our Laboratory to the company.
- Please contact our Drive Thru collection point.
NOTE: Łukasiewicz – PORT performs coronavirus tests for the public sector on preferential price terms.
How should I prepare for the test?
Swabs for the antigen test are collected at:
- Drive-thru in Łukasiewicz – PORT (entry from Pracka Street), Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – noon.
- Walk-thru in car park at the Marshal’s Office, Mazowiecka Street, Mon.-Sat., 8 a.m. – noon.
The person from whom the swab will be taken must have:
- identity card – a document necessary for the identification of the data,
- face mask,
- hand disinfectant – disinfect your hands before swab collection.
Before arrival, rinse your mouth with boiled water and do not eat at least 2-3 hours before taking the swab.
COVID TESTS– INFORMATION
phone: +48 887 781 068 (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
Have you got questions about your test result?
phone: +48 887 781 072 (Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.)