CHECK YOUR IMMUNITY!
Do you want to test your immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 virus after vaccination or past illness? Łukasiewicz – PORT introduces a test of the level of antibodies responsible for combating the coronavirus. One examination is enough to make a complete immunity diagnosis!
The Łukasiewicz – PORT supplemented its offer by testing the level of antibodies protecting against COVID-19. Microblot Array tests enable total identification of immunity – both post-vaccination and post-infection. Unlike most tests on the market, the Microblot Array detects antibodies to several key antigens of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, allowing the identification of both types of immunity in one test.
Advantages of the test:
- Informs patients who have recovered after COVID-19 infection if they have developed a healing immunity.
- Determines the level of antibodies produced after both infection and vaccination.
- It distinguishes antibodies typical of SARS-CoV-2 from antibodies generated in contact with human coronaviruses responsible for mild colds (including NL63 or 229E).
- Distinguishes anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies from those produced in contact with other highly infectious coronaviruses such as SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV.
Testing the level of antibodies is aimed at both the vaccinated, those before the vaccination, and convalescents.
The offer of Łukasiewicz – PORT includes:
- standard test – one examination for the presence of antibodies (cost PLN 110),
- a special offer for a standard examination for people who have been vaccinated with at least one dose or made a private Covid-19 test at the Łukasiewicz – PORT test points (cost PLN 100) from May 1, 2021,
- “Vaccine immunity monitoring” package including two tests: the first min. two weeks after vaccination, the second – up to eight months after the first test (cost PLN 190),
- “Complete immunity monitoring” package including three tests: the first before vaccination, the second min. 2 weeks after vaccination, the third one – up to 6 months after the first test (cost: PLN 240).
How is the test performed?
For the test, you will each draw a small amount (3 ml) of blood. The qualified medical staff of the Population Diagnostics Center takes the analysis samples. The examination does not require additional preparation.
- We take test samples at the Mobile Collection Point (a container in the campus yard).
- Opening days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Phone number: 887 781 072.
You can get to the Pracze Campus:
- by train (to Wrocław-Pracze station),
- by bus lines 101 and 103 (Pracze Odrzańskie – Kolejowa stop),
- by car – free parking is available on site.